Industry of Things World
The must-attend Industrial IoT event in Europe!Industry of Things World is an international knowledge exchange platform bringing together more than 1000 high-level executives who play an active role in the Industrial Internet of Things scene.
Rethink your technology & business strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: cloud, robotics, automation, standards, interoperability, security, data!
Key themes 2017
- Monetizing the IoT in an industrial setting
- Overcoming Integration Challenges of Industry 4.0 in Running Factories
- New Asset Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance Techniques
- Changing Supply Chain, Inventorying and Logistics in Manufacturing
- AR and VR in Manufacturing Simulation
- M2M and Artificial Intelligence for Improved Productivity
- The Impact of IoT on the Innovation Potential of Established Industries
- Changing Old-School Industries to New Service Industries
- Connectivity and Interoperability
- Data – Are Organisations Handling and Analysing Data Effectively?
- Collaboration and Partnerships to Transform Economies
- Where Do Real Industry of Things Opportunities Lie?
- Building a Comprehensive Ecoystem for Industrial Internet
- Transforming Business Models with IIOT
- Intelligent Production for Reduced Costs and Enhanced Quality
- Advancing the Technology to Drive Industrial Internet Opportunities
Round tables on the evening before the first conference day. The Icebreaker is a first informal networking.
Keynotes & Best Practices
Selected presentations by high-level speakers, visionaries and renowned experts.
World Café Session
Be part of several thematic conversation rounds with changing topics and team constellations.
In a workshop-like atmosphere, you will have the opportunity to discuss specific questions with a small group of participants.
A lunch workshop, in which you get the chance to address and discuss your specific solution with a qualified group of participants.
Tweetback & Connect
The unique interactive live feedback system! Note down your thoughts on comment cards which will be pinned on walls in the networking area for further discussion.
A moderated conversation where hand-picked industry experts discuss current and future issues from different perspectives.
Live Tech Take
Delegates and solution providers have the chance to actively participate in product and service demos on the expo floor.
Wind down, enjoy great food and drink in a relaxed atmosphere to absorb all the new stimulations from the day.