Digital Healthcare Revolution: Harnessing NHS Technology
Join us at the Digital Healthcare Revolution: Harnessing NHS Technology conference, a bespoke event looking at the technological advancements in healthcare delivery and the future potential of digital innovation.
The Five Year Forward View is the vision to provide more power to patients, deliver better outcomes and make the NHS more efficient with greater integration at its core. With increased demand inevitable, removing the barriers and boundaries of traditional practice and embracing new models of working are seen as the drivers to sustaining the NHS into the future. NHS England are committed to the idea that technology and data are key to implementing the necessary changes and ‘harnessing technology’ will have a major part to play in the new ways of delivering care.
A digitally enabled NHS will transform how it operates and generate significant benefits such as improved patient experience, supported clinical interactions and enhanced administrative processes.
At the Digital Healthcare Revolution: Harnessing NHS Technology conference we will discuss the role that technology and data is already playing within the NHS and how future digital innovation will enable the changing landscape of the health and social care system. Our speaker programme of leading experts will share knowledge and exchange opinion on how the progressive and sustained use of digital technologies can benefit a transformed healthcare system. With vertical integration an ambition across the NHS and social care there will be an opportunity to examine how paperless information can be shared appropriately and safely to the benefit of patients and staff. We will showcase a number of initiatives and examples of best practice from throughout the health and social care system and there will be ample opportunity for interactive discussion and networking amongst fellow professionals and peers.
Who Will Attend
- Chairs/Chief Executives
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Clinical/Medical Directors
- Digital Champions/Digital Managers
- Digital Strategy Leads
- Directors of Enterprise and Innovations
- Directors of Information Management / Informatics / ICT
- Directors of Social Services
- Directors/Heads of Business Management/Transformation
- Directors/Heads of Commissioning/Procurement
- Directors/Heads of Communications
- Directors/Heads of Digital Inclusion/Engagement
- Directors/Heads of Efficiency and Improvement
- Directors/Heads of Information Assurance/Governance/ IT Security
- Directors/Heads of Modernisation and Performance
- Directors/Heads of Policy/Strategy
- IT Directors/Managers
- Professors of Informatics / Health Informatics / Medicine
- Professors of Science / Technology / Research
- Programme/Project Directors
- Service Managers
- Web Directors/Managers